Last time I shared about our honeymoon in Bali. Today I will share with you the second installment of our Bali trip. It’s almost inevitable to visit a place where there is no instagram worthy spot. In Bali, there are tons of insta friendly areas you can visit. I think it’s also because a lot of the IG influencers stays in Bali and that the place has totally been converted into an IG haven. Almost anywhere you turn to in the tourist spots is a insta worthy shot. I have googled some of them and tried to go and see it for myself — hoping to get that perfect photo for my feed. LOL.
Now, as a result, I will share with you the top five I managed to swing by.
- Iconic Bali Gates – there are actually two areas where you can see the most popular ones. One is the Handara Golf and Resort — which is the one we went to. The other one is called the Pura Lempuyang Temple. It was closed during the time of our visit because of some religious activity they have.
- Temple on the lake – this is a garden like area featuring the temple in the middle of the lake. A funny thing happened while we were here. Some locals asked for a photo with my husband. LOL! Maybe because he was the only white guy in the area when we were there? Or they thought he was a celebrity? Hahaha! But Thomas was such a sport and had a photo with them.
- Tanah Lot Temple – there’s a lot of temples in Bali and they sure are instagram worthy.
- Mad Pops – I had high expectations about this ice cream shop but it was just a small shop with the Ice Ice Baby neon sign. I wouldn’t even say that the sorbets are stellar — they just seem like a regular sorbet. But first, let me do it for the gram. LOL!
- Nalu Bowls – I just happen to see this while driving up to Thomas Beach and we stopped for some smoothie bowls. I looooove smoothie bowls because they are so healthy and they are picture perfect too!
Another place you might find insta worthy is Single Fin. We were looking for the perfect spot to watch the sunset and the locals recommended this place. They serve good cocktails and yummy dishes too. I was not able to take a photo of the sunset because the clouds decided to pile up in front of us. LOL.
How to go to these places? Our friends recommended us to book the Bali Classic Tour and we did. They arrange pick-up from your hotel and bring you to places you want to go. Booking is easy and fast through their facebook page. They almost reply instantly when you try to message them.
You may need to pay to some of the places to get your photo taken — for example the Bali Gates. I forgot how much but you need to go there early so that you will have less time to queue.